Friday, November 26, 2021

Reading Right Now! (320)

 What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


 My Darling Duke (Sinful Wallflowers #1) by Stacy Reid -- This has a really fun premise of a wallflower deciding upon a fake engagement in order to save her family. Kitty Danvers has decided to pretend she's engaged to the reclusive Duke of Thornton. He hasn't been seen in years. The ruse is working pretty well, until she finds herself renting a house that is being billed to the Duke's accounts. The Duke gets curious about this woman and decides to see for himself.
I feel like this is a little bit of a slower read for me. I'm enjoying it, but I'm just not finding myself reading it the quickest.

Book I Recently Finished
 

Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller -- It did not take me long to read the rest of this one at all. I enjoyed it. Another good one from Tricia Levenseller. I liked the Viking like feel this had. I liked how our main girl wasn't a beauty, she was average, but she was a great fighter. I also liked the complicated family thing that was going on. There was also a betrayal at the beginning of the book that pained me.
Rasmira meets some boys in the wild that became very important to her, and I liked their little group.
I am now caught up with everything Tricia Levenseller has published so far, or at least to my knowledge. I really like her books and can't wait for the next one.

And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment