Friday, November 19, 2021

Reading Right Now! (319)

 I have had a pretty good reading week so far. That makes me happy.
What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller -- I had to return this book to the library a couple of weeks ago, I put it on hold again, and I just got it back. Yay! I'm 113 pages into the book, and I'm really enjoying it so far. Tricia Levenseller has become an author that I really do enjoy. This is the last book of hers (that I know of as published) that I haven't finished yet. I'm excited to read more of this. I feel like it didn't take me that long to read the first 100 pages, so maybe I'll fly through the rest of it.

I kinda want to start another book too, but I don't know which one I really want to start, or what to do. I am indecisive always.
 
 

 

My Darling Duke (Sinful Wallflowers #1) by Stacy Reid -- Maybe I want to start this one. I'm kind of craving a romance and the premise for this one sounds good.

Finlay Donovan Is Killing It by Elle Cosimano - This one sounds kind of good too. A mystery. I did get the sequel as a Netgalley Review Copy. I should read this.

Books that I Recently Finished
 
Tunnel of Bones (Cassidy Blake #2)  by Victoria Schwab - I read this in two days, which is an accomplishment for me lately. I enjoyed this. It's a fun series that is pretty spooky. 
It has a lot of Harry Potter references, so depending on how you feel about HP, it might sway what you think of this one.

Wonton Terror (Noodle Shop Mystery #4) by Vivien Chien - I've really been enjoying this cozy mystery series about Lana Lee. She works at her parents' Chinese Restaurant and she's constantly being pulled into murder investigations. My favorite part of this series is the characters.
I actually won the seventh book in a Goodreads Giveaway, so I couldn't read it until I had caught up with the series. I'm actually proud of myself for how I'm trucking along with this series. I'm usually very bad about reading the first book and then waiting (sometimes years) before reading the next book in the series. So, just finishing the fourth book is an accomplishment.

And that is what I'm Reading Right Now! What I want to read next, plus what I currently finished. I feel good about it. What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment