Friday, February 4, 2022

Reading Right Now! (325)

 Hooray for Friday! This Reading Right Now! post is not going to be that interesting, because I'm reading the same thing that I was last week. My reading for 2022 has started off very slow. I only finished 4 books in January, which isn't bad, but I saw myself reading so much more. Oh well
So, what I'm Reading Right Now! is...


 Oculta (A Forgery of Magic #2) by Maya Motayne -- I am about 280 pages in, and I'm enjoying it. I liked the first book when I read it and I'm enjoying this one too. I don't really know how I feel about the romance. I mean, I do like them together, but right now it's just kind of awkward. It's weird seeing this tough thief Finn, who's so strong around everyone else, just kind of mooning over Alfie.
This is definitely a fun story. It has a cool world, neat magic. I like it.
This is a chunk of a book, which is one reason it's taking me a little while. The other reason is that I haven't been the best at setting aside time for reading when I come home from work.

I'd also like to start
 

 Naked in Death (In Death #1) by J.D. Robb -- So many people love this series, and even though it's 50+ books, I want to start it too!
So many people say it's a comforting read to them, or something that they know they can enjoy even when in a reading slump, and I just want it to be my comfort series too. Am I crazy? Possibly.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment