Friday, February 25, 2022

Reading Right Now! (328)

 It is the end of another week. It's felt like a long week. It's felt like a weird week. Russia invaded Ukraine on 2/24/2022. That's a weird, sad, and powerless feeling. I am just watching the news and not knowing what to think. I'm not in any way connected to Russia or the Ukraine, but I wish it wasn't happening. I know bad stuff goes on in the world all the time, but this one has just caught my attention more, maybe because it's been all over the news.
As for reading, I've still been going so slowly. I don't really know why. I've started something new, so we'll see how far I get in it.


Glory in Death (In Death #2) by J.D. Robb -- This is the second book in the Eve Dallas series. I'm only a couple of pages in, so all I know is that the District Attorney has been killed and Eve is on the case. Roarke might show up again as a suspect.
This future that Eve lives in, I wouldn't want to live in it haha. Sure, it's got some cool technology stuff, but it wouldn't be a future I'd dream of. It's gritty and gray.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment