Friday, February 11, 2022

Reading Right Now! (326)

 This world is crazy. I just escape through reading.
What I'm Reading Right Now! is...



Naked in Death (In Death #1) by J.D. Robb -- Yes, I am crazy and started a series that has 50+ books in it willingly. I've just always heard good things about this series, how it is a comfort series to a lot of people. I wanted that for myself.
I'm enjoying this so far. It gives me a little bit of the show CSI vibes. I like Eve Dallas. I'm not sure how I feel about Roarke. Like, he's very forward, and it's a little creepy. I don't think I would be attracted to that. I know he's supposed to be very good looking, but he has lust at first sight. I guess Eve kind of has it too.
I like it. I'm enjoying it. I'm ready to read more of it.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading? I'm still feel like my reading is a little weird. I'm almost slumpy. I really hope that that goes away soon. It's not the books, it's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment