Wednesday, July 11, 2012

In My Mailbox/Book Haul 12

Back with another haul. This one isn't too large. I got 4 books from the library and I bought 3 books. I've got such a backlog of library books that it's not even funny, yet I still keep going back and checking out more. So the video will be posted below...


And now for the books in list form starting with the library books.
  1. Soulless BY Gail Carriger (Book 1 in the Alexia Tarabotti and The Parasol Protectorate Series. I think this is characterized as Steampunk)
  2. Rot and Ruin BY Jonathan Maberry (ZOMBIES!!! So excited for this one. Looks flippin fantastic :D )
  3. The Marbury Lens BY Andrew Smith (I've heard good things about this book)
  4. Pure BY Julianna Baggot (I think this one has gotten a lot of hype and praise in the book tube world. Not sure what it's about, but I'm excited to read it.)
  5. Hush Hush BY Becca Fitzpatrick (I think it's about fallen angels. I've heard good things about it)
  6. Crescendo BY Becca Fitzpatrick (sequel to Hush Hush)
  7. Wolfsbane BY Andrea Cremer (sequel to Nightshade)
Well that's all I got for this week. Wish me luck on finishing some library books, I might need it. So tell me what fantastic book goodies you got this week and as always...
HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment