Thursday, July 26, 2012

In My Mailbox/Book Haul 13

Back again with another In My Mailbox/Book Haul. IMM is hosted by Kristi over @ thestorysiren.com. It's a fun, weekly meme where we showcase the bookish things we got for the week. IMM's/Book Hauls are my favorite videos to do and watch. I got some really pretty books this week which you can see in the shiny video below...
(Sorry I've been sporadic in my posting lately. It's pure laziness on my part. I also plan to continue with my Reading Right Now posts. I haven't abandoned those either.)
Now for the books in list form. This list should be a bit meatier than the previous weeks lists have been.
  1. House of Dark Shadows BY Robert Liparulo (Book 1 in the Dreamhouse Kings series. Creepy old house cover :o )
  2. In The Serpent's Coils BY Tiffany Trent (Book 1 in the Hallowmere Series. Looks cool. Involves the Civil War time period and fairies!)
  3. Strange Angels & Betrayals BY Lili St. Crow (A bind up of the first 2 books in the Strange Angels Series. Has a very pretty owl on the cover.)
  4. Sweep Bind Up One BY Cate Tiernan (contains first 3 books in the Sweep Series: Book of Shadows, The Coven, and Blood Witch)
  5. The Cupcake Queen BY Heather Hepler (looks like a cute book.)
  6. Vampire Academy BY Richelle Mead (Book 1 in Vampire Academy Series)
  7. Frostbite BY Richelle Mead (Book 2 in VA series)
  8. Shadow Kiss BY Richelle Mead (Book 3 in VA series)
  9. Bloodlines BY Richelle Mead (Book 1 in Bloodlines series. Spin-off of VA)
  10. The Golden Lily BY Richelle Mead (Book 2 in Bloodlines Series)
  11. Beautiful Chaos BY Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (Book 3 in the Beautiful Creatures Series)
  12. Dark Frost BY Jennifer Estep (Book 3 in the Mythos Academy Novels. Just missing book 2)
And this is not a book, but it's still awesome. LEGO HARRY POTTER YEARS 5-7 on PS3! Love Harry Potter and Legos, so this game should be awesome!!!
So that's all the books I got this week. Hope you all enjoyed the video. Tell me what you got in your mailbox or what you're currently reading. Hope your book exploits are awesome and as always...
HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment