Friday, January 30, 2015

Reading Right Now! (#20)

Title: Witches of East End
Author: Melissa De La Cruz
I'm on page 17 of 272 which makes me about 6% done with this book.
I pretty much just started this one last night, so I don't have a whole lot to say about it just because I'm not that far through it yet. This one came to my attention because of my addiction to Netflix. I saw the first season available to watch on Netflix and decided to read the book first. Sometimes I can contain myself and read the book before binge watching the movie and/or tv shows. So all I know about this one is that it's about witches!! So far, I've only been introduced to two characters, Freya and Ingrid and from reading about Ingrid, she seems like one of those librarians that can be really scary.
What I know about the book is that it's about a family of witches who are forbidden from practicing their magic. There are men involved somehow. And that's all I know. Hopefully I'll like it. I've heard good things about the t.v. show, so if the book turns out to be not that great, then hopefully the t.v. show will be awesome.
So that's it for what I'm Reading Right Now! Tell me what you're Reading Right Now! in the comments below. Have you read Witches of East End? And did you like it? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment