Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Top 5 Anticipated 2015 Releases

Books, Books, Books!! Being on Booktube and Blogging have made me more aware of new books then ever before. So, this Top 5 Wednesday was perfect for me! So here's the list of my Top 5 Anticipated 2015 releases. I think I ended up putting an extra book in there because one of the books I picked actually released in 2014. Here be the books!

Title: A Darker Shade of Magic
Author: V.E. Schwab
Release Date: February 24, 2015 
V.E. Schwab!!! How can I not anticipate this book? I loved V.E. Schwab's Vicious so much that I will pretty much read anything by her and be excited for it. This is the first in a new series about magic, yay! But, when the sequel for Vicious comes out, I will be even more excited. Have I mentioned how much I love Vicious?


Title: Reborn (Altered #3)
Author: Jennifer Rush
Release Date: January 6, 2015
This is another series that I absolutely love. I pretty much breezed through the first two books in 2014. They are such fun, quick reads. Also they feature a main girl who can take care of herself, like really kick peoples' butts. The boys don't hurt either. Anna and the boys have formed such a family in the first 2 books that I'm excited to see how that story continues. I've also heard that Reborn will focus a lot on Nick, who I love. So this is a series everybody should be excited for. It is like an action packed, thriller sort of movie in book form.



Title: This Shattered World (These Broken Stars #2)
Authors: Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Released: December 23, 2014
This one is kind of a cheat because it was actually released at the end of 2014. In my defense, I had no idea that it was going to be released at the end of 2014. I loved the first book These Broken Stars, I loved the space feel and watching two people come to love and care about each other. This Shattered World is going to focus on different characters coming together, but if it is anything like the first book, then I know I'm going to really like it.



Title: A Cold Legacy (The Madman's Daughter #3)
Author: Megan Shepherd
Release Date: January 27, 2015
Another series that I love soooo much. Megan Shepherd has captured my heart with her creepy, gothic series and I can't wait for the final installment. A Cold Legacy is going to have a Frankenstein-like feel to it and I can't wait to see what Megan Shepherd does with it. I love this series and can't wait to see how things end for Juliet. I'm pretty sure this is the last book in it.



Title: The Cage
Author: Megan Shepherd
Release Date: May 26, 2015
This one is purely on the list because of who wrote it. As mentioned above, I love Megan Shepherd's Madman's Daughter series, so I will pretty much pick up anything else written about her. The premise of this one sounds interesting too. Something about people being captive and kept in a zoo, why wouldn't I want to read it?



Title: Daughter of Deep Silence
Author: Carrie Ryan
Release Date: June 2, 2015
This one doesn't come out for quite awhile, but I can put it one here anyway. I've only read one of Carrie Ryan's works, but I really enjoyed it, so for that reason alone I'm excited to pick up something else by her. The synopsis for this one sounds pretty interesting too. Something about a boat crash and secrets that have to be kept. Should be a good time.

So those are my Top 5 Anticipated 2015 releases. Tell me what you are excited for book wise in 2015. The one thing about books, new ones are coming out all the time, that's probably why my TBR never seems to get any smaller. Well, it could be that reason and that I have no impulse control when it comes to buying books or adding them to my TBR. If you want to join in with the Top 5 Wednesday crowd, then you totally should! And you should check out all the other Top 5 Wednesday-ers 






No comments:

Post a Comment