Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Top 5 Books With Multiple POVs

So, I've been bad with Top 5 Wednesday again. I missed last week, which was a really great topic. Maybe I'll revisit it and stick it in here somewhere. But this weeks topic is the Top 5 Books with Multiple POVs, preferably with more than two distinct voices. Unfortunately, I was only able to really come up with two books that I could say with confidence fit. There are a lot of books with two distinct character voices that I can think of, but books with more voices are hard to find. Anyway, here are the two I came up with.

 

The Gone Series by Michael Grant: This is one of my favorite series and it contains a whole cast of characters. Each chapter seems to switch from one perspective to another to tell this crazy story. Also, there are a lot of characters in this series that I really like, and through 6 books you really get to know them and grow with them. A fantastic series with a whole lotta characters and a whole lotta fun!

The Waking Dark by Robin Wasserman: I'm actually reading this one right now and am enjoying it so far. It's a horror novel, revolving around this small Kansas town where a lot of craziness is taking place. There is no real main character so far in this story. It switches between a wide cast of characters who all live in this small town and are dealing with this craziness and tragedy. Really good so far.

So those are my books for this Top 5 Wednesday. I recommend both of them! If you want to join in the Top 5 Wednesday fun, you totally should. Go check out all the other Top 5 Wednesday-ers here! Tell me what your favorite books are with multiple POVs.

No comments:

Post a Comment