Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Around The Year In 52 Books: Week 40

WEEK 40:
A Book Published In 2017


PROGRESS POST:
-- What are you reading this week? I'm reading Geekerella by Ashley Poston (I might have already finished it).

-- Do you prefer reading new releases or older, more established books? I like reading a mixture of both. As a blogger/booktuber/bookstagrammer it's important to read the newer books because they are getting the hype and the advertisement, you have to keep up, but I love reading older books just as much. So I mix up what I read. I read what I want no matter if it's new or old, although review books do take a priority.

-- Are there any other 2017 books you've read/are looking forward to reading? Yes. I've read House of Ash by Hope Cook which comes out September 26, 2017. I'm going to be posting my review closer to the release date, but it was AWESOME!!!! I'm also planning on reading Zero Repeat Forever by Gabrielle Prendergast which comes out August 29, 2017.


Check out the challenge here!

No comments:

Post a Comment