Friday, July 21, 2017

Reading Right Now! (125)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


-- Map of Fates (The Conspiracy of Us #2) by Maggie Hall-- This is the second book in The Conspiracy of Us Trilogy, I think. I remember reading the first book and really enjoying it. It's about this girl who discovers that she's part of an all powerful, secret society family. She's also the chosen one, who has been foretold her marriage to The One will fulfill a prophecy. Her mom hid her from The Circle for a number of years, and in the first book, she's just discovering everything.
This sequel picks right up from where the first one left off. It's been awhile since I read the first book, which was probably a mistake for me. It took me a little bit to get into this sequel because I had to try and remember just what was going on and where the first one left off. It's definitely a fun book though. It has this epic scavenger/treasure hunt feel. They are jetting around the globe, looking for clues, and hoping to find the tomb of Alexander the Great.
I will say, I'm in a kind of weird reading mood. I don't know why or what's wrong with me. I know it's not the book, because when I'm reading it, I'm into it. It's just that I don't feel like reading. I get distracted by youtube and instagram when I should be reading. I'm hoping I'll get out of it soon.
This book does have a pretty prevalent love triangle, so if you don't like love triangles, you might not like this one. I will say that Stellan is my choice. He's a hottie.
I've got less than 100 pages left, so I will finish this this weekend. I don't know exactly what I'm going to read next. I've got some review books I should read, some library books that I need to read, so we'll see what happens.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment