Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Fresh Releases: October 23, 2018

Fresh Releases! Read All About Them!
This is the one on probably most everyone's list and the only one I'm going to talk about because I'm not caught up on any others that might be coming out.


-- Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass #7) by Sarah J. Maas -- Funny story, I have not read any of this series yet, but I do own all the books (except for this last one of course).  I plan on starting and reading this series though. Maybe I was really the smart one all along, because now I can read the whole thing start to finish without having to wait for books in the series to be released.
Also, this thing is almost 1,000 pages!! That's a beast of a book.

Get these Releases while they're Fresh!! Any other books I should be on the lookout for?

No comments:

Post a Comment