Monday, October 29, 2018

#Spookathon 2018 Wrap-Up!

So #Spookathon is over and I didn't do great at it. I finished two books during #Spookathon
I had a lot of fun doing it and I'd definitely participate again. I'm still participating in the #SpookathonPhotoChallenge over on Instagram. I haven't missed a day! I'm so proud of myself.

 

Technically, I had started Active Memory (The Mirador Series #3) by Dan Wells before #Spookathon started, so I really just finished it during the readathon, but I'm still counting it!! This was a great book. I loved it. It solved some mysteries from the first book and it was just really fun to read. I think I used this for the challenge of a book that has purple on the cover. I really hope that Dan Wells writes more in this series because I love it. And Dan Wells is an awesome writer and I highly recommend reading his stuff.

I then started and pretty much finished The Possessions by Sara Flannery Murphy annnd this was probably the wrong book to read during a readathon. I used it for the challenge of a Spooky Word in the title. I was thinking Demonic Possessions kind of thing. While the premise of this book was really interesting, it was told in such a long-winded fashion. It was a slow book, not good for when you want to speed through books for a readathon. The main character was pretty boring too. It was just meh.

And that's how I did during #Spookathon! Did you participate? I'm definitely going to take part again next year because it was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment