Saturday, October 6, 2018

Reading Right Now! (178)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...

 

-- Pitch Dark by Courtney Alameda -- I actually finished this one in the wee hours of Friday morning, but I'm still going to include it anyway. I definitely enjoyed it, buuuut I do see ways it could have been better. I'll dive deep into it once I write my review. As a teaser for my upcoming review, I'll just say that I think this would have been better if it had been broken up into two books. And I did have some other qualms about it, but I won't spoil them for you here. I'm definitely going to read more by Courtney Alameda!

-- The Hatching (#1) by Ezekiel Boone -- As you can see, I decided to go all in for the scary/creepy books for the month of October. They are fun. Also, I could be craving them because I've decided to take part in the Spookathon picture challenge on Instagram and probably the Spookathon Readathon.
This one is about spiders!!! Can We Panic Now!?! I've just started it, and I'm interested. So far, each chapter has been a different character, so I'm excited to see how they all come together.
The cover is perfection!! Pure Creepy Spider Web Perfection!

And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment