Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Fresh Releases: November 13, 2018

These Book Releases are Fresh, Fresh! Get them while they're hot!

 
 




The Lying Woods by Ashley Elston looks good, good, good!! Dark Mind Rising is Book #2 in the Dark Intercept Series by Julia Keller. I still need to read the first book, but I'm excited to pick this one up. The Reckoning of Noah Shaw is Book #2 in the spin-off series to the Mara Dyer Trilogy by Michelle Hodkin, yet another series that I need to and want to catch up on. This Splintered Silence by Kayla Olson is a space book, and I loooove space books. And finally, Empire of Sand by Tasha Suri because I am intrigued.

And those are my Fresh, Fresh Releases for this week. Did I miss any fantastic books that should be on my list? Let me know. Happy Reading

**As a Disclaimer, I received early copies of some of these books from the publishers for honest review, but that doesn't influence the excitement I have about them**

No comments:

Post a Comment