Friday, November 16, 2018

Reading Right Now! (183)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


-- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Volume 1: "The Crucible" by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa and Robert Hack which I think is what the new Netflix Show is based on, I still have to watch that. I'm enjoying it. I love that it has a story arc to it. So many comics I read are just a bunch of jumbled up little vignettes, so I very much appreciate having a beginning, middle, and end story. I'm really enjoying the art style too. It's different, but I think it fits. This book is very witchy, and by that I mean very heavy on the worshipping of the Devil, which I'm not a fan of. Baaaad Devil. No followers for you!

What's Next...

 

The Call by Peadar O'Guilin and The Queen's Rising by Rebecca Ross I think it should be noted that my TBR that I had at the beginning of the month is not what I'm doing in the middle of the month. I just can't seem to stick to them. Anyway, I'm interested in both of these and I want to read them.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment