Friday, November 9, 2018

Reading Right Now! (182)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


This is Not A Test by Courtney Summers which I was trying to read last week, the same time I was reading Into the Bright Unknown (#3) by Rae Carson, but obviously I once again failed at reading two books at the same time. That's okay. I'm enjoying this one so far. It's a zombie book, but it's also mixed with some dark, contemporary issues. Sloane is not your average survivor, in fact, she doesn't really want to survive. I'm hoping that I can finish this before Saturday, because that's when it's due back at the library. Also, this cover reminds me a lot of The Bent Neck Lady from Netflix's The Haunting of Hill House. It's probably because I just binged that show. Does anybody else see it.

In other news, I'm sorry I've been so absent from my Blog this week. I guess I just needed a break. I'm gonna try to get back to it. Get my regular posts up and everything.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment