Friday, November 2, 2018

Reading Right Now! (181)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...
I'm currently between books. I just finished one and there are two others that I'd like to start and maybe read at the same time, if I can do it and not fail.

So I finished Nightshades (#1) by Melissa F. Olson and I really enjoyed it. It was a novella, so it wasn't a very long book. It's about vampires, law enforcement, and Chicago. I liked it a lot. It ended on quite the cliffhanger though, so I'm gonna need to read the next book pronto.


And then I'd like to start Into the Bright Unknown (#3) by Rae Carson and This Is Not a Test by Courtney Summers. They are coming up due at the library and I want to read them before they have to go back. I'm going to try to read them both at the same time. I've always failed at that before, but maybe this time I will succeed. OPTIMISM! 

 

And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment