Friday, January 3, 2020

Reading Right Now! (238)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...

 

Iron Kissed (Mercy Thompson #3) by Patricia Briggs -- I actually just finished this one, so it's my first book done for 2020 Yayy!! I'm such a fan of this series. I love Mercy. I'm always entertained by these books. This one got dark, darker then I expected. I'm excited to continue on with the next book in the series.

Black Dog (Hellhound Chronicles #1) by Caitlin Kittredge -- This is what I'm planning to start next. I don't know a whole lot about it, but I mean, it has hellhounds, necromancers, a girl who has to take someone's soul. I'm in. So, I hope this one is good for me too.

That's what I'm Reading Right Now? What are you reading? Is the New Year treating you well so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment