Friday, January 10, 2020

Reading Right Now! (239)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...

 


Rogue Protocol (Murderbot #3) by Martha Wells -- I'm a big fan of the Murderbot Series. They are all really fun. I will say that I find it a little hard to get into them in the beginning. I feel like each one spends time reintroducing everything that I already know, but once it gets in to the action, I'm hooked. This whole series really should have been one book instead of these short novellas. But I'm excited to read more. I'm almost finished with it.

The Next Together (#1) by Lauren James -- My plan is to start this one next. I'm excited for it. I read The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by James late last year and really enjoyed it, so I wanted to read more by her. This one also looks like it has some mixed media, which I love in my stories.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment