Friday, January 24, 2020

Reading Right Now! (241)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Two Dark Reigns (Three Dark Crowns #3) by Kendare Blake -- I am almost finished with this one. I'm definitely enjoying it. This series is so brutal, dark, shocking, and always throws a curveball at me. I do think this third volume is slower than the first two. That's not a bad thing, just something that I noticed. I'm excited to see where it goes. I'm interested in this Blue Queen angle, the killer mist. I love how the cover seems to have Katharine's scepter and the Blue Queen's. This book design is top notch.
So, I know I'm going to finish this one and have time to start something else for the weekend.

What do I start next though?? Welcome to Ashley is awful at making decisions. I have options. I think I know what I want to read next, but who really knows what I'll do.

 

In an Absent Dream (Wayward Children #4) by Seanan McGuire -- I want to continue and read the next installment in this series. While I don't love it love it like the rest of bookworld does, I do enjoy it, and I'm curious to see what happens next.

10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston -- I really want something cute, and I think this could be the fix that I need. I need that classic rom-com, feel good vibe. I think this will give me that.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! and planning to read next. What are you reading?


No comments:

Post a Comment