Thursday, August 9, 2012

In My Mailbox/Book Haul 15

Back with more books! I've been out of shelf room for a long time, but that never seems to stop me from buying more. This week, I got one library book and then went on a paperback bonanza. The video of my recent purchases will be posted below this text. And as always, In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at thestorysiren.com where we show off all the bookish things we got for the week.
Now for the books in list form, starting with my lone library book.
  1. Fighting to Survive BY Rhiannon Frater (Book 2 in the As the World Dies Trilogy. Loved the first one and hope the second is just as good.)
  2. Blood Lite III: Aftertaste Edited BY: Kevin J. Anderson
  3. Tarnished BY Karina Cooper (first in a new series. Steampunk I think)
  4. Dead Until Dark BY Charlaine Harris (#1 in Sookie Stackhouse Series)
  5. Living Dead in Dallas BY Charlaine Harris (Sookie Stackhouse #2)
  6. Club Dead BY Charlaine Harris (Sookie Stackhouse #3)
  7. Dead to the World BY Charlaine Harris (Sookie Stackhouse #4)
  8. Red-Headed Stepchild BY Jaye Wells
  9. Nightshade BY Michelle Rowen
  10. Grave Sight BY Charlaine Harris (first book in Harper Connelly Mysteries)
  11. Minion BY L.A. Banks (1st book in the Vampire Huntress Legends)
  12. I Am Number Four BY Pittacus Lore (Book 1 in the Lorien Legacies. Cool Movie Cover Edition!)
  13. The Power of Six BY Pittacus Lore (Book 2 in the Lorien Legacies)
Well that's it for the books this week. I'm excited for them all. Books make me happy :D. Hope your week was good to you on the book front and as always...
HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment