Friday, August 31, 2012

In My Mailbox/Book Haul 17

Back again with another haul. This haul contains one library book and the rest I bought. I went on a bit of a spree and bought a bunch of hardcover books. I REGRET NOTHING! The video of my haul will be below...

Now for the books in list form. I'll start with the library book.
  1. Starters BY Lissa Price (looks really good. The cover is a little unsettling)
  2. Between the Lines BY Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer (looks cute and is filled with fantastic illustrations)
  3. Clockwork Angel BY Cassandra Clare (Book One in the Infernal Devices Series. Prequel to Mortal Instruments.)
  4. Clockwork Prince BY Cassandra Clare (Book 2 in the Infernal Devices)
  5. City of Fallen Angels BY Cassandra Clare (Book 4 in The Mortal Instruments Series.)
  6. City of Lost Souls BY Cassandra Clare (Book 5 in The Mortal Instruments Series.)
  7. Silence BY Becca Fitzpatrick (Book 3 in the Hush Hush Series)
Well that's all I got this week. Should be back sometime soon with another haul. I just can't seem to stop buying books. As problems/addictions go, it's not the worst one to have. So let me know what great books you got recently and as always...
HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment