Monday, August 13, 2012

July Favorites! (so late edition)

Another month has bit the dust, so it's that time again to look back and pick out my favorites for July. I read 6 books for July (yayy!). So I met my goal. I read a lot of zombie themed books for the month with some detours. So, now for the books that left a feeling of happiness within me.
The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles, #1)
Title: The Girl in the Steel Corset
Author: Kady Cross
This book introduced me to the world and genre that is steampunk, and I loved it! I enjoyed the band of characters and the twisted Victorian world. I'm now gearing myself up (haha see what I did there. Clocks, gears, steampunk... aww forget it.) for the sequel. I want more Jack Dandy!

Intertwined (Intertwined, #1)
Title: Intertwined
Author: Gena Showalter
This book offered up a smorgasbord of supernatural delights. Highly enjoyable and I am looking forward to continuing on with the series. A zombie even made an appearance.

The First Days (As The World Dies: A Zombie Trilogy #1)
Title: The First Days: As the World Dies 1
Author: Rhiannon Frater
A fantastic zombie book. Loved it! It was everything I wanted in a zombie book and I'm reading the sequel next. I highly recommend this book to all zombie lovers!

So that's it for my reading month of July. I deem it as successful. Now on to August!

No comments:

Post a Comment