Friday, August 17, 2012

In My Mailbox/Book Haul 16 (plus extras)

Back with another In My Mailbox/Book Haul. In My Mailbox is a bookish meme hosted by the storysiren, where we show off all the great books we got for the week. So, now for the great books I added to my already overflowing shelves. The video of said haul will be below...
Now for the books in list form. It consists of books that I bought, with two library books at the end.
  1. Dark Lover BY J.R. Ward (Black Dagger Brotherhood #1. An adult urban fantasy/romance series)
  2. Lover Eternal BY J.R. Ward (BDB 2)
  3. Lover Awakened BY J.R. Ward (BDB 3)
  4. Lover Revealed BY J.R. Ward (BDB 4)
  5. Insurgent BY Veronica Roth (sequel to Divergent)
  6. Wake BY Amanda Hocking (first in a new series)
  7. High School Bites BY Heather Brewer (contains Eighth Grade Bites- Book 1 of Vladimir Tod Series and First Kill- Book 1 in The Slayer Chronicles)
  8. Night Circus BY Erin Morgenstern
  9. Temptation BY R.L. Stine (contains Goodnight Kiss, Goodnight Kiss 2, and "The Vampire Club")
  10. The Peculiars BY: Maureen Doyle McQuerry
  11. Dust & Decay BY Jonathan Maberry (sequel to Rot & Ruin. ZOMBIESSSS!)
So that's it. Hope your week was just as great as mine. Leave a comment if you want and tell me the awesome goodies you got this week. Hope your day is fantastic and as always...
HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment