Monday, November 7, 2016

I'm Gonna Do #BorrowAThon

I decided to participate in #BorrowAThon. It's kind of a last minute thing, but I'm okay with that. This readathon seems perfect for me. The goal is to read books that you have borrowed, whether that be from the library, friends, or family. It's kind of a readathon to stress that borrowed books are just as good as any other book. You don't have to go broke being a blogger/bookstagrammer/booktuber when you can go borrow books for the library for free.
Some of you may know that I have a deep and severe library addiction. My library card is always maxed out and I always have stuff on hold. I actually have a problem getting any of the books I've bought read, because I've got all these library books to read and return. I know it's a problem, but I love it.
I'm going to leave the twitter link for the #BorrowAThon and the announcement video on youtube.
#BorrowAThon goes from November 7 through November 14 and was created by Riley at rmfickfack on youtube.

Twitter Page: HERE
YouTube Announcement Video: RIGHT HERE

My Tentative TBR Plan

I don't live in la la fantasy land, so I know I'm not the fastest reader. Here's the books that I would like to get to during this #BorrowAThon, but I know that I won't finish them all. This is the DREAM PLAN!

  
  

-- The Twilight Zone: The Original Stories Edited by Greenburg, Matheson, and Waugh--
-- Ensnared (Splintered #2) by A.G. Howard--
--Buzz Kill by Beth Fantaskey--
--And The Trees Crept In by Dawn Kurtagich--
--Chew, Vol. 5: Major League (Chew #21-25) by Layman and Guillory--
--Gotham Academy, Vol. 2: Calamity (Gotham Academy #7-12) by Cloonan, Fletcher, and Kerschl

Those are my plans, lets see how I do! TBR is subject to change, just because I'm awful at sticking to things. I will also try to maybe do some type of update post (if I actually have anything relevant to make an update on) and a wrap-up to see how I did. Are you going to take part? Let me know if you do. Borrowing books is the best thing ever to me. There is nothing better than going into a library and coming out with a stack of books to read. Hopefully this #BorrowAThon will become a frequent thing. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment