Friday, November 18, 2016

Reading Right Now! (91)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...
I'm actually between books at the moment. I just finished one, and now I have to decide what I'm going to read next. I could get through all of these this weekend, or at least make dents in them. Here are my options.

   

--Chew, Volume 5: Major League by John Layman and Rob Guillory--
--Ensnared (Splintered #3) by A.G. Howard--
--Y: The Last Man, Volume 7: Paper Dolls by Brian K. Vaughan, Pia Guerra, Goran Sudzuka, and Jose Marzan, Jr.--
--Gotham Academy, Volume 2: Calamity by Becky Cloonan, Brenden Fletcher, and Karl Kerschl--

Those are my options for the week. Have you read any of these? What did you think of them? And most importantly, What Are You Reading Right Now!?

P.S. Have a good weekend!
All book cover images come from www.goodreads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment