Thursday, November 3, 2016

Review: Death Note: Volume 6: Give-And-Take by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata


Title: Death Note: Volume 6: Give-And-Take
Story by: Tsugumi Ohba
Art by: Takeshi Obata
Published by: VIZ Media, LLC.
Released: 2006
Source: Library

Summary: Light and L are trying to figure out who the Kira is at the Yotsuba Group. Convoluted plans and over-thinking ensue.
My Thoughts: This wasn't the most exciting volume of the series so far. The ending was pretty intense, good, and oddly abrupt. The majority of this Volume was pretty slow, with all the scheming and plotting, but the ending was crazy intense. Not my favorite Volume of the series, but it wasn't my least favorite either.
I don't always get everything that's going on with L and Light. I'm not smart enough for Light and L's logic, over-thinking, scheming, and planning. I try to keep up, and then just end up getting very lost and confused. They are too smart for their own good.
With that ending, I definitely can't wait for the next Volume. Hopefully I'll be able to understand what's going on more, but that probably won't happen. This is definitely a manga series that I enjoy, and like reading.
BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 3.5/5
Intriguing

No comments:

Post a Comment