Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Fresh Releases: February 5, 2019

Fresh Fresh Releases. They Fressshhhh
There's a lot this week. I know I'm going to miss some, but I'll give you the ones that I know.

  
  
  
  
 

A Danger to Herself and Others by Alyssa Sheinmel which is a book I was lucky enough to win from the author and still need to read. The Lost Man by Jane Harper, I read her first book and really enjoyed it. The Lost Man is a standalone, which makes it even more interesting. Forget You Know Me by Jessica Strawser which I'm interested in. Enchantee by Gita Trelease and I've heard some mixed things on this one, but I'm still interested. Dark of the West by Joanna Hathaway, which I definitely want to get my hands on. I Owe You One by Sophie Kinsella. It's been a hot minute since I've read anything by Sophie Kinsella and I need to remedy that because I love her stuff. It's always a good time. The Ruin of Kings by Jenn Lyons, an author I really like tweeted about this one, so I'm now even more interested than I already was before. Suspicious Minds (Stranger Things #1) by Gwenda Bond. I love Stranger Things so YES to this, I hope it's good. Black Leopard, Red Wolf by Marlon James, I've been hearing about this one a lot, so I'm curious and I need to read it. Polaris Rising by Jessie Mihalik, I Love Space, so I obviously need to read this. Your Favorite Band Cannot Save You by Scotto Moore, I'm curious and I won a copy in a twitter giveaway YAYY! Binti: The Complete Trilogy by Nnedi Okorafor, I keep hearing the hype and I want to experience it. Plus, this has a brand new short story. The Girls at 17 Swann Street by Yara Zgheib. Dark Alpha's Awakening by Donna Grant because we need some romance in the mix.

Phew *wipes sweat from brow* Those are my Fresh Releases for this Week. I know I missed some. What books are you most excited for?
 All cover images come from Goodreads.com
I received some of these books from the publisher for free, for honest review.          

No comments:

Post a Comment