Saturday, February 16, 2019

Reading Right Now! (194)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch and it's sooooo cute!! I meant to post this yesterday, (Friday) but my computer decided it didn't want to work with me. It's probably my fault, I always have 100+ tabs open which makes it run so slowly. 100 might be an exaggeration, but it's usually a lot.
Anyway, I know right now #contemporaryathon is happening right now, and this book would be perfect for it. I'm not really participating just because I suck when it comes to readathons. I'm not the fastest reader anyway, so I just feel like I fail when it comes to readathons.
I read Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch maybe a year or more ago and I really enjoyed it, so I was definitely on the lookout for more books by her. Love & Luck has not let me down. It is just as cute as her previous work. I really enjoy her writing style. I've got 100 pages left until I finish and as of right now, it's going to be a 4 star from me. It's sooooo cute.
Love & Luck is about a brother and sister who are in Ireland for their aunt's destination wedding, they are then supposed to go to Italy, but plans change and it becomes a road trip of Ireland instead.

And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you Reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment