Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Fresh Releases: February 26, 2019

These Releases are Fresh Fresh!

 


-- Disney Manga: Pirates of the Caribbean - Jack Sparrow's Adventures by Rob Kidd and Kabocha I was lucky enough to receive this for review from the publisher via Netgalley and have posted my review HERE! I thought it was fun, but it didn't really give me any Pirates of the Caribbean feelings. I feel like it's a bit of a money grab, because the Jack Sparrow in this is not my Jack Sparrow. I still think it's a fun manga, but just don't go into it expecting the Jack Sparrow you already know and love.

-- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon I've been hearing about this one a lot on the social medias, but I still have no idea what it's even about. I'm definitely interested in it though.

-- Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte this is another one I've been hearing a lot about and I'm very interested in reading it.

That's all the Fresh Fresh Releases I managed to find this week. I know that this is not it, there are many more, but I'm just too lazy and stupid to find them. Let me know what other books released that I should be excited for!

No comments:

Post a Comment