Friday, February 19, 2021

Reading Right Now! (290)

 I've got some new books on my pile and I'm ready to dive into them! I should be truthful and say I haven't started these books just yet, but they are my next planned reads. I'm writing this post a day early, so when it goes up, I will be reading these two.

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Heart of Brass (#1) by Kate Cross -- This is another one of my picks for my Deck of TBR. I'm not doing super great at the challenge at the moment, so I'm a little worried that I'm not going to get around to all the books I'm supposed to read this month. It seems like the older I get, the slower of a reader I am. That's depressing.
This is my pick for the prompt Steampunk. It's been awhile since I've read a Steampunk book. I'm pretty sure this is connected to The Girl in the Steel Corset Series, but it's the adult version. A Steampunk Romance. I'm excited for it.

Agnes at the End of the World by Kelly McWilliams -- If I'm honest with myself, this is mainly a cover read. The cover is really pretty. I know it's about some sort of religious cult and a viral pandemic (which maybe hits a little too close to home at the present moment haha). The synopsis intrigues me. I interested to see if I'll like it. I usually love world in chaos kind of reads.

And that is what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment