Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Around The Year in 52 Books: Week 32

WEEK 32:
A Book With A Long Title (5+ Words, Excluding Subtitle)

PROGRESS POST

1. What are you reading this week?


I'm reading The Long Way To A Small, Angry Planet (#1) by Becky Chambers

2. Did you have a hard time finding a book with a long title?
Kind of. I think what I had the hardest time with is finding a title that was long, and didn't contain a bunch of the's, a's, and to's.

3. Do you think the title was fitting for the book?
Yes, I think the title was a good fit for the book. Pretty much explained what was going on.

4. If you were choosing a title for the book, would you keep the author's title? If not, what title would you give the book?
Yes, I would keep the author's title. I think it fits the book, and the story.

So that's what I'm reading for this week's challenge. You should go and participate too! Check out the group here!

No comments:

Post a Comment