Friday, October 6, 2017

Reading Right Now! (135)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


-- Ten by Gretchen McNeil -- I'm reading with the seasons. Yep, that's me. But in all seriousness, a lot of the time I don't tend to read books based on the season. If I want to read a scary book, I'll read a scary book no matter if it's October or July. So I'm kind of pleased with myself that I'm reading a scary book in October. HALLOWEEN IS COMING!!!
So this book is supposedly based off a classic Agatha Christie book, which I have not read. It's a teen slasher book and it's really good so far. I'm enjoying it. It's about these 10 teens who have been invited to a secret party on an island you can only reach by ferry. When the teens get there, their hostess hasn't arrived yet. The teens then start dying off one by one. So far, only one teen has died at the point I'm at, but I'm already playing detective and trying to figure out who's the baddie. I have a couple people on my suspect list.  Now to finish and see if I'm right.

And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment