Monday, October 9, 2017

Review: Nailbiter, Volume 3: Blood In The Water by Joshua Williamson, Mike Henderson, and Adam Guzowski


Title: Nailbiter, Volume 3: Blood In The Water
Story by: Joshua Williamson
Art by: Mike Henderson
Colors by: Adam Guzowski
Letters and Book Design by: John J. Hill
Published by: Image Comics, Inc.
Released: September 2015
Source: Library

Summary: Why does Buckaroo produce so many serial killers? We might be getting closer to the answer. With help from the Nailbiter killer, a town sheriff and a former NSA officer explore forgotten places in the hope of finding an answer.
My Thoughts: This comic series is so weird, so disturbing, and yet, kind of fun. I felt like I was so close to finding out what was going on in this town, and then it was still held just out of my grasp. I WANT THE ANSWERS!! 
I'm mixed on how I feel about Warren. I mean, he's a serial killer, and there are times when that fact is so obvious. Then there are other times when he's helpful and funny.
I do find I have trouble remembering the other characters' names. Especially the NSA officer, is it Finch? And then the sheriff? I just forget their names.
We did find out one secret in this Volume, which was pretty major. We also got some flashbacks, which I enjoyed.
The ending was mean with that To Be Continued... I will pick up the next Volume when I can, but it might be awhile before I get my hands on it.
This comic series is fun and pretty disturbing all at the same time. I need to know Why This Town!?
BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 4/5
What Is With This Place?!

No comments:

Post a Comment