Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Top 5 Wednesday: Top 5 Hidden Gems In Your Favorite Genre

It's time for another Top 5 Wednesday!! This week's topic is the Top 5 Hidden Gems In Your Favorite Genre. My list doesn't all live in one genre, but they are my favorite hidden gems. Some have more attention than others, but I feel that all five on my list need more love. Without further ado, here are my Top 5 Hidden Gems:

 
  

-- Altered (#1) by Jennifer Rush -- I've gushed about this series a lot, and I plan to gush more. If you like a good action book, this is it!! It's really fast paced, there are tons of secrets, and it's just really good. Plus, there are four very attractive, genetically altered heroes!! Go Read It!

-- Hemlock (#1) by Kathleen Peacock -- I feel like I never hear anybody talk about this series, but it's so good! It might sound like just another paranormal romance series, but it's so much more than that. There's a lot going on, a lot of darkness. It's such a good series. The whole thing had me on the edge of my seat. It has stuck with me. I need to know when Kathleen Peacock is going to write more books.

-- The Madman's Daughter (#1) by Megan Shepherd -- I really like Megan Shepherd. I've read almost all her books (which is only 7 so far, so I guess that claim is not that impressive, I mean, it's impressive that Megan Shepherd has written 7 awesome books! But not so impressive that I've read 6 of them). This series is dark and oh sooooo good. I really enjoyed it when I read it and I think you should read it too!

-- The First Days (#1) by Rhiannon Frater -- If you like zombies, read this! I still need to read the last book. The first two were awesome! Read it!

-- House of Ash by Hope Cook -- I feel like this one is truly a hidden gem. I loved this when I read it. It was dark, exciting, and just a good time to read. It's a shame that this doesn't have more love. Go Read It Now!!

So that's my Top 5 Wednesday: Top 5 Hidden Gems. I hope you go check out all the books I've mentioned, because obviously, they are all awesome. If you want to join in on the Top 5 Wednesday fun, you totally should! Each Wednesday is a fun, new topic to think and talk about. Check out all the other Top 5 Wednesday-ers HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment