Monday, December 5, 2016

Review: Fear (Gone #5) by Michael Grant


Title: Fear (Gone #5)
Author: Michael Grant
Published by: Katherine Tegen Books
Released: 2012
Source: Library

Summary: There's been four months of relative peace in the Dome. Sam has set up a lakeside community. Cain and Albert have been managing the kids in Perdido Beach. The Darkness has been taking a little bit of a break. But peace and safety never last very long in the FAYZ. The Dome is changing. An ugly stain is spreading across its surface. A Blackness so complete, that it threatens to block out the light. The kids of the FAYZ have survived Hunger, Plague, and Lies, but how will they survive absolute darkness and the gaiaphage's next move? Get ready for another thrilling and chilling book in the Gone Series!
My Thoughts: I know I say this with every book in the Gone Series, but it's the truth, so here I go with it again, I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SERIES! It's such riveting, tense, thrilling, dramatic, gasp-inducing reading. I just can't get enough of this series. Fear is another great addition to the series, where more things start to go wrong for the kids in the FAYZ. 
One awesome thing about this series is that it doesn't have a dull or bad book in the bunch. It is all around great reading!
I'm so excited, yet anxious, to read the last book Light. I can't wait to find out how this whole thing ends, but at the same time, I don't want it to end.
I loved Fear. I can't believe that ending. I also really enjoyed getting viewpoints from outside the Dome. Poor Mary and Francis. I can't wait to see what happens next and recommend everyone to START THIS SERIES PRONTO!
BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 5/5
Fear is Fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment