Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Around The Year In 52 Books: Week 16

WEEK 16:
A MYSTERY


Progress Post:

--What are you reading this week? I'm reading The Leaving by Tara Altebrando.

--Do you prefer mystery or thrillers? Why? I like a mix of both. There's something fun about both. I like thrillers because they are so exciting to read, and they are even better if they have a great twist. I like mysteries because they are fun. I like trying to figure out who-done-it before the last page, and then seeing if I'm right or wrong. I'm usually wrong. So I can't pick just one.

--Clue(do) game: pick a character, a place and a "weapon" and complete the sentence: Name in the Place with the Weapon. I assume this means a character from the book I'm currently reading, so, here it goes...
Scarlett in the park with the chain.

Join in with the challenge yourself here!

No comments:

Post a Comment