Saturday, May 20, 2017

Reading Right Now! (116)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


-- Y: The Last Man, Volume 10: Whys and Wherefores by Brian K. Vaughan, Pia Guerra, and Jose Marzan, Jr. -- This is the last volume in the Y: The Last Man Saga, and I'm excited to see how it all ends. I might have spoiled myself a little bit by flipping through, I saw something that I shouldn't have. I'm excited to be finishing a series, because it feels so rare the times I actually accomplish that. I like this series, I wouldn't say I love it though. I feel like I've been reading it a long, long time. Still can't wait to see how it all ends. I hope it's satisfying.

And then...


-- In A Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware -- I've been really into the thrillers lately. I'm excited to start this one. I've heard mixed things about it. Some people really like it, some people don't. I'm interested to see how it is.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you Reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment