Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Around The Year In 52 Books: Week 43

Week 43:
A Book With A Chilling Atmosphere
(scary, unsettling, cold)

PROGRESS POST:

--What are you reading for this category? I'm reading Shadow House: The Gathering by Dan Poblocki, which is the first book in this middle grade series.


--What's chilling about it? What's chilling about it is these five kids get lured to Larkspur, and find themselves trapped there. The building is empty, they can't escape, and it's haunted!!! Creepy kids roam the halls of Larkspur. These kids have to find a way to escape, and maybe discover why they were all lured there in the first place.

--Do you usually read books that tend to be unsettling? (horror, thriller, weird...) All the time! I love spooky, weird, and creepy books. I find them to be a lot of fun. I don't know what it is, but I can read a horror book no problem, but horror movies really freak me out. I think it's the music. The music adds just an extra level of edge to movies and scare me silly. Jumpscares get me too. Anyway, I like reading scary books, they're fun!

Join in on the Around The Year In 52 Books Challenge here!

No comments:

Post a Comment