Friday, August 11, 2017

Reading Right Now! (128)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


-- Breaker by Kat Ellis -- This is what I'm Reading Right Now! and am almost finished with. I'm liking it. I think the premise is pretty interesting. It's about this kid named Kyle, whose father was a serial killer called The Bonebreaker. After he's executed, he moves with his mom to a new town to begin a new life. He enrolls in a private school where he meets a girl named Naomi. He recognizes Naomi as soon as she introduces herself. Her mom was the last victim of the Bonebreaker. Kyle doesn't know what to do, and even worse, he's falling for her. Then some mysterious things start happening at the school.
I'm enjoying it. I think the build up of the story is very nice. It has a creepy sort of atmosphere. I will say, I did figure out who the bad guy was very early on, but it didn't take away from my enjoyment. I just have mere pages left of this, so I will finish it this weekend.

Options for reading next...

  

-- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart -- I've been hearing about this one for a while and I want to read it. It's also coming up due at the library soon, so I need to get to it. And I haven't been spoiled for whatever the ending is, so please don't spoil me after I've done so well at staying away from spoilers.

-- Emma In the Night by Wendy Walker -- I got this one through NetGalley and really need to read it. It just came out this month. I love mystery/thriller kind of things. I think I requested it because of the genre and the cover.

-- Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller -- Surprise surprise, another library book that I need to read because it is coming up due. But it's about Pirates!! And I love Pirates!! I did my senior project in high school on pirates. I also love love love the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, I still need to watch the newest one that just came out. Anyway, I've heard good things about this one, so I want to read it.

That's what I'm Reading Right Now! and what I'm planning to read next. Sorry for the lack of posts this week on the blog. Laziness is a thing I suffer from pretty frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment