Tuesday, August 15, 2017

#TheReadingQuest Readathon!

I've decided to join in on #TheReadingQuest Readathon. It's a Readathon mixed with a more game format. You pick a character, you follow that character's path, you earn Experience Points and Health Points for completing challenges, and you just have fun! For all the rules and explanations, I'm going to link to the blog Read At Midnight, who is hosting this challenge. All information and what-not can be found HERE!
This #TheReadingQuest has already started. It runs from August 13th to September 10th.
I've decided to embark on the character path of The Rogue! Just because I like the idea of being a Rogue, stealthy and all that. The Rogue's challenges are a little more difficult, but I'm going to try.


ROGUE ASHLEY
10 EXP
10 HP
Can be found at the blog ashleysgotbookcitement
On youtube at acbsgotbookcitement
Twitter and Instagram @gotbookcitement

THE PATH SHE MUST FOLLOW


THE FIRST BOOK SHE IS READING FOR HER JOURNEY


We Were Liars by E. Lockhart which goes towards the challenge of A Book Cover With A Partially Obscured Face

I don't know how well I will do at this challenge overall, but wish me luck. They also have a GoodReads Group where people can get together and discuss the topics. The characters and board images came from Reading At Midnight's blog and the cover for We Were Liars came from GoodReads, as do all my book cover images.

No comments:

Post a Comment