Tuesday, August 22, 2017

#TheReadingQuest Progress Post #1

Here's my current progress for #TheReadingQuest
A sad, sad fact about me is that I'm not too skilled at doing readathons. I see them floating around, I get really excited about doing them, but in the end, I just don't end up reading a ton of books during them. I think it's just because of how I read. There was a time when I considered myself to be a fast reader. I felt I was knocking out books left and right. Since joining booktube, bookstagram, goodreads, and starting this blog, I've discovered that the one skill I thought I had, I'm not a champion of. Oh well.

So far, I have finished one book for my Rogue Quest. I have ideas about what to read for the other Quests, but I haven't started them yet. The book I finished was...


Title: We Were Liars
Author: E. Lockhart
242 Pages
Challenge/Quest: A Book Cover With A Partially Obscured Face

Hooray for me! I'm planning on posting a full review for this book, but I can say that I was underwhelmed by this. The hype let me down.

Now for my updated HP and EXP, if I've done this right.

ROGUE ASHLEY
20 EXP
35. 2 HP

Are you participating in #TheReadingQuest ? If you are, how are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment