5. The Gone Series by Michael Grant: I love this series. It was so much fun to read and experience. Pure craziness in books. I also had a couple friends that I could gush about this series with. It might not be the biggest fandom I'm involved in, but maybe that's what makes it the most special. I really felt like a true fan instead of one of those people that just jumps on the bandwagon because it is popular. I also recommend this series to anyone and everyone because I want them to experience the pure awesome that it is.
4. Hart of Dixie: I love this show so much. Got sucked into it one day while scrolling through Netflix and wasn't able to escape until I watched every season on there. Then I would go on twitter and tweet while the 4th season was playing on the CW. Sadly, it got canceled, but I love it so much. My friends and family can attest to how wrapped up I got in this show. And also just Wade, so cute.
If you would like to gush over this show with me, you can watch all 4 seasons on Netflix. It's a perfect sort of romantic comedy show that's just a lot of fun. It will make you want to move down south and find your own Bluebell, Alabama.
3. Pirates of the Caribbean: These movies kickstarted my obsession with pirates. This was something that I could gush over with my friends and was just so much fun to watch. I'm excited for the 5th movie coming out eventually. Hopefully it can capture the magic of the other ones and they can bring back some characters that I love. Also Jack Sparrow, Captain Jack Sparrow.
2. The 100: Love Love The 100 so much!! And this fandom is really fun to be a part of. It really just has hit it's stride. It's one of those fandoms that is passionate about the show and who they want to end up together on it. Sure there is some conflict over who should end up with who. And some fandom members can get a little mean with the fighting. But it's so fun to live tweet during the show and just react to what's happening together. Also Bellamy Blake is everything <3 <3
Season 3 premieres January 21st at 9:00 eastern. Mark it on your calendars. It's been such a long, long wait.
1. Harry Potter: This is the first fandom that I ever became a part of and it's the fandom that I'll be a part of forever. I grew up with Harry Potter. I became friends with kids who loved Harry Potter just as much as me. We went to the book releases, saw the movies together, gave each other Potter nicknames. Harry Potter will always hold a special place in my heart and was kind of a once in a lifetime sort of thing. It was so much fun discussing our theories as the books were coming out and just talking about books. Harry Potter will always be my number one.
So that's it for my Top 5 Favorite Fandoms this Wednesday. If you want to join in on the Top 5 Wednesday fun, you totally should. Each Wednesday there is a new topic to consider and enjoy. Check out all the other Top 5 Wednesday-ers here!