Monday, September 5, 2016

Review: Y: The Last Man: Volume 5: Ring of Truth by Brian K. Vaughan, Pia Guerra, and Jose Marzan, Jr.

Title: Y: The Last Man: Volume 5: Ring of Truth
Writer: Brian K. Vaughan
Penciller: Pia Guerra
Inker: Jose Marzan, Jr.
Published by: VERTIGO
Released: 2005
Source: Library

Summary: They've made it to San Francisco, Finally! Dr. Mann is preforming various tests on Yorick to find out why he survived. There are still people after them, and it's easier to catch up when they are staying in one place. Agent 355 has to deal with some rogue agents. There is a ninja that has been silently stalking them. Yorick's sister, Hero, is also on their tail. Danger lurks around ALL the corners. We also discover just why (maybe?) Yorick survived that awful day, when all the other men died.
My Thoughts: Another fun volume in the series. Every time I pick up a Volume, I have fun. I really enjoy Yorick's sense of humor. I guess, if you've gotta be the last man, you might as well make jokes about it. 
Agent 355 is one awesome lady! Love Ampersand's monkey antics. I'm still a little iffy about Dr. Mann though. 
So in this Volume, Yorick meets some new people then leaves them. Some old adversaries come into play. Yorick's crazy sister finds them. And just more crazy stuff goes down.
This is a fun comic series to read and I can't wait to continue on with it. I'm halfway to the end now. I can't wait to see what happens next.
BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 4/5
I Like It!

No comments:

Post a Comment