So I'm finally doing another Top 5 Wednesday! This week's topic is the Top 5 Books You Want To See As TV Shows. I picked some books, and here they are...
5. The Hero's Guide To Saving Your Kingdom by Christopher Healy-- I think this one would make a really fun cartoon. I'm thinking Nickelodeon, in a true cartoon style. Like Spongebob Squarepants, CatDog, or The Fairly Oddparents. This series just has so much humor and I think that would play well into a cartoon. And I love cartoons, so I would definitely watch it!
4. Illusive by Emily Lloyd-Jones-- This one would be fun because the whole book series is about people with powers having to hide their abilities, and committing heists/crimes to make money. It just has a lot of cool elements that I think would make a great TV show. This series needs more BOOKS and LOVE!!
3. Gone by Michael Grant-- This would make such a crazy, intense, action-packed show. It would be Lord of the Flies on steroids! I feel like Under the Dome kind of barreled in and unfairly took it's spot. I love this series, so much.
2. Jackaby by William Ritter-- How fun would this be!?! Mucho fun is the answer. This has a great mix of the supernatural, humor, and a really kooky detective. I love the books, so of course I'd love this as a television show.
1. Altered by Jennifer Rush-- I feel like this would be a great action show for TV, plus it would have a plethora of cute guys. This is another series that I love, that I wish I had more books from. It would be an awesome CW show, if they did it right.
So that's my Top 5 Wednesday: Top 5 Books You Want To See As TV Shows. What would your picks be? If you want to join in on the Top 5 Wednesday fun, you totally should. Each Wednesday is a new, fun topic to contemplate and consider. Check out all the other Top 5 Wednesday-ers Here!