Friday, March 31, 2017

Reading Right Now! (109)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


--Like A River Glorious (The Gold Seer Trilogy #2) by Rae Carson-- Okay, I haven't actually started this yet, but it's what I'm going to read next. I read and loved the first book maybe a year ago, and am excited for the sequel. I'm a little nervous too though, just because I was disappointed in the last book I finished, and I had loved the first two books in that series. I'm not saying that that is going to happen with this book, but I didn't think it was going to happen with my last book either.
Anyway, I'm excited to read this and see where everything goes. The first book is about a girl who has the power to sense gold. Her power brings tragedy to those she loves, and she ends up going west to join in on the California Gold Rush. The first book read a lot like a historical fiction, Old West, wagon train kind of book, which I was a fan of.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment