Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Around The World In 52 Books: Week 5

AROUND THE WORLD IN 52 BOOKS
WEEK 5:
A HISTORICAL FICTION



--What are you reading for this category? I'm reading Like a River Glorious, the sequel to Walk on Earth A Stranger by Rae Carson.

--In which time period is this book going to take you? This book takes place during the California Gold Rush of 1849. It covers things like wagon trains, a little cowboy action, and the fever that infected many people hoping to make it rich in California. Not a literal fever, but a figurative one.

--Is there another period you'd like to read about? I enjoy historical fiction, so I'm always up for reading it. I don't know if I have a favorite period to read about. As long as it's interesting, I'll read it.

Want to participate in the challenge? Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment