Friday, April 28, 2017

Reading Right Now! (113)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


-- Shadow House: The Gathering (Book #1) by Dan Poblocki-- I'm almost done with this and I'm loving it. It's the perfect middle grade, horror story. It's definitely creepy, which I love! I love haunted house stories. I love horror stories, and I really enjoy middle grade books. I know that not everyone likes middle grade, but I find them really fun! I'm fully planning on finishing this book before my Friday ends, so I have plans on what to read next.
But I highly recommend this book! I'm going to pick up the sequel as soon as I see it!

What I'm planning on reading next...


-- The Secret Sea by Barry Lyga --Not gonna lie, I'm mainly interested in this one because of the cover and the author. I read Barry Lyga's I Hunt Killers a while back, and it legitimately scared me. I'm hoping that that same sort of creepy tone is in this book. I don't really know what this one's about. I did check out some reviews for it, and they seem to be mixed. So I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I hope I like it.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! and planning to read next. What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment